Tanzania is best know for its excellent safari opportunities. Tanzania has the majority of its land devoted to natural parks and game reserves. Over 33,500 square kms. Tanzania is home of the famous Kilimanjaro, the Serengeti national park, the Ngorongoro Crater and the island Zanzibar. Tanzania is without any doubt the ultimate safari destination. Tanzania is Africa's most alluring destination. Tanzania can be best described as Wild, exotic and beautiful.
Zanzibar is Africa's most exotic island, a jewel in the Indian ocean. Zanzibar is ringed with a spectacular coral reef and has amazing white sandy beaches, waving coconut palms and azure blue seawater. The crystalline waters are perfect for snorkelling and diving enthusiasts. Not only has Zanzibar magnificent beaches, it also has fascinating historical sites such as Stone town and the prison island. Zanzibar is the perfect base for safaris in Tanzania's spectacular nature parks.
Paradise Beach Hotel Zanzibar
- Pearl white beaches along a turquoise sea
- Luxury beach resort with 700 meters of beach front
- Paradise for snorkelling, diving and water sports enthusiasts
- Island of sensations with a fascination history
- Wide range of day trips, activities and sports